December 14th, 2012 - Yealink, the global TOP 5 SIP phone supplier and leading global provider of IP Phones and IP Video Phones for the world-wide broadband telephony market, and Robin Telecom Development, manufacturer of SIP video entry-door phones and hosted video surveillance solutions, have successfully completed the interoperability test between the VP 530 video phone and SmartView SIP video door phone.
VP 530 Video PHone :
- Three way conferencing just got real
Enjoy true 3-way video conferencing courtesy of a powerful 2 Megapixel CMOS sensor camera with simultaneous presentation of all three parties delivered via a generous full color display.
- Creates efficiencies, enhances productivity
A host of smart features enable efficient collaboration which can enhance business performance. Accessed via a 7” TFT-LCD touch screen these include:
- Quick switch keys
- Enterprise phonebook solution
- Intelligent fast search
- Intuitive input box
- Incoming call match
- Three touch contact search
- Unlimited application extension
By embracing Open API the VP530 offers impressive scalability and compatibility. URI and URL-based CTI applications and bespoke business solutions are facilitated alongside seamless integration with third party platforms.
SmartView SIP Video Door Phone :
- 5 Megapixel 1/2.5” CMOS video sensor
- H.263/H.264 video codec
- Resolution 720 (H) x 576 (V)
- Viewing angle of 130° (WideAngle) or 140° (Fisheye)
- Hardened optical glass dome
- Deployment options: Peer-To-Peer, or simply register as an Extension on the (Hosted) IP PBX platform
- Tested on 18 (hosted) IP PBX platforms incl 3CX, Aastra, Asterisk, Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Microsoft Lync. Check out the full compatibility sheet here.
- HTTP API for integration to 3rd party NVR/VMS
- On-board door opener relay or external IP-Quad-WebRelay
- Operating temperature: -30⁰ to + 60⁰
- Ingress Protection Class IP54
- PoE IEEE 802.3af
- Download the SmartView SIP datasheet
“We are very pleased with the compatibility between Yealink VP 530 video phone and Robin SmartView SIP video door phone. The combination of the video phone and the SIP video system creates an innovative solution for users. It also provides carriers and SMBs with great new opportunities, “ said Stone Lu, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Yealink, “and we are continuing to explore new ways to deepen the strategic cooperation between Yealink and Robin Telecom Development. Yealink is committed to bringing a wealth of innovative technologies and devices to the IP telecommunication community.”
ABOUT ROBIN TELECOM DEVELOPMENT
Robin Telecom Development develops telecom products such as SIP (video) entry-door phones and hosted video surveillance solutions. We operate under the philosophy that taking on new challenges will broaden the boundaries and keep the work interesting. Robin’s dedicated staff is committed to continuously developing innovative and exciting products to fulfill customer needs. Quality is the key factor in all stages of the process. For more information please visit our website http://robin.nl/ or http://thesipstore.co.uk