The Yealink Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP) One-Stop Service Support Program is designed to improve the ITSP's comprehension of the complete range of Yealink Phones, additionally, to improve end user satisfaction, based on their solution requirements. The desired outcome of this program is to enhance product and solution competitiveness across the full range of Yealink Phones and to achieve sales growth for both the ITSP and Yealink.
1. Business category: Internet Telephony Service Providers.
2. Region: South Africa
3. Period of Validity: June 1st 2020-Dec 30th 2020.
||Benefits & Condition details
1. Qualifying ITSPs will be entitled to an additional discount of 1% off the current purchase price, applicable to new orders from distributors.
2. Qualifying ITSPs will have access to 2% rebate and improved pricing in 2021 should they achieve the higher level volume required for the next level.
1. Yealink Partner logo: can be listed on the ITSP’s website and in selected marketing material.
2. Yealink Marketing Package and Materials: free quarterly marketing kits will be delivered together with your orders, including brochures, flyers, gifts and similar marketing materials. Online market materials are mantained and updated regularly here
3. Assistance in planning online and offline marketing activities.
|Demo and YMCS/YDMP
1. Up to 80% discount on the list price, limited to 3 units per partner.
2. Free YMCS ITSP license/YDMP license for 3 years.
1. Online technical support and remote assistance;
2. Certified IP Phone Engineer (CIPPE) certification: Technicians/Engineers who pass the Yealink CIPPE online certification and testing will receive an official Yealink CIPPE Certificate.
|Regular training by Yealink & Distributors.
A. The ITSP commits an annual volume of 200 units Yealink IP phones.
B. The ITSP prominently displays the Yealink logo on the ITSP's website. Where the ITSP has hardware listed on their website, they must list the Yealink products with applicable product information, with at least 1 new Yealink product included. (New products refer to W80/UH36/CP700/CP900)
C. The ITSP officially registers for this program by filling in application listed below.
6. Process to acquire benefit:
7. Ongoing Assessment of the program
- A. The ITSP registers through the website link.
- B. Yealink will confirm and verify the registration, ITSP's website and customer potential.
- C. After verification, Yealink will instruct the Distributor to apply 1% discount to the current purchase price for any new orders received after the date of verification.
- D. In January 2021, Yealink will confirm which ITSP's have achieved the required volume to qualify for the next level. The distributor will be instructed to offer the 2% rebate to these customers and apply the new price structure for new orders.
Yealink reserves the right to cancel the program and special price support in the cases listed below
A. The ITSP fails to achieve 65% of the indicated potential volumes for two consecutive quarters.
- B. The ITSP removes Yealink's products from their website.
2020 Grand Prize Top-Performers Draw
If in the year of 2020, purchases of Yealink SIP phones is over 500 units, and the growth ratio compared with last year is over 20%, the ITSP will automatically be entered into the lucky draw.
* Year of the ITSP first prize: Win an incredible 3-day trip to Xiamen, China for 2 people to visit Yealink HQ and sample the unique sights, sounds and wonder of China.
* Year of the ITSP second prize: Win a MacBook pro 13-inch laptop
Any inquires, please feel free to contact SA_Sales@yealink.com
Yealink Network Technology Co., Ltd.