Large Group Solutions
Yealink is tailored for the enterprise one-stop video conferencing solutions
As the world's leading provider of UC terminal solutions, the global TOP2 SIP telephone provider, Yilian company to provide enterprises with one-stop video conferencing solutions, flexible to meet the needs of small and medium enterprises self-built and cloud solutions to help SMEs enjoy high quality , Easy to use, easy to expand the efficient video communication collaboration.
* Filling in the application form gives you the chance to get a free trial；
* After receiving your application for trial, we will have someone to contact you, please keep the mobile phone unblocked；
* Since the number of free trial places is limited, we will follow the "first come, first served" policy and apply for a trial request. Please apply as soon as possible；
* The final interpretation of this activity is owned by Xiamen billion joint networking technology Limited by Share Ltd. If you have any questions, you can send it to email@example.com for consultation.
Large groups have distinct needs because of complicated organizational structures with participants spreading over a number of separate locations. Efficient internal communications is essential for large groups to run smoothly. Ease of deployment and management is a core advantage of Yealink solutions in comparison with traditional video conferencing systems.
Requirements from large company settings
Conferencing with scalable capacity
• Scalable conferencing capacity is essential for large companies and organizations that are geographically diverse and that require multiple departments to work together. This is especially true in cases where routine meetings and business discussions include eight participants or more in a video conference.
• Multiple conferencing modes are necessary to accommodate a variety of conference types: routine meetings, training sessions, executive announcements and more. Companies need flexibility in how they create and manage conferences.
• Security is more important than ever before. Because company meetings can involve substantial business interests and require confidentiality, security and stability is extremely important.
• Staff and managers need a network deployment model that is robust enough to handle a range of needs and simple enough to manage efficiently.
Value created by Yealink
Robust performance: A single device can support up to 80 video conferences, enable cascading, and satisfy the high-capacity requirements of large companies.
All-in-one: Yealink significantly reduces costs and makes deployment easier by integrating multiple features into a single device: Integrated MCU, Registrar Server, Traversal Server, Meeting Management Server, Directory Server and Device Management Server.
Flexibility: Our systems offer multiple conference modes, such as routine meetings, training sessions and executive announcements, without limit to the number of grouping meetings.
Compatibility: Yealink offers seamless compatibility between server and terminal endpoints; Our devices are easy to use, featuring function of one-button meetings and one-button join.
Safety: Our devices and systems are safe and reliable. They support hot standby and come with signal + media stream + management operation encryption.