CP960 Conference Phone
Easy Conferencing, Clear Communication
The Yealink CP960 is an enterprise-grade conference phone for mid-and-large-sized meeting rooms. With the outstanding speakerphone elements, the CP960 sets new standards for sound quality and immerses conference participants in every discussion. Marrying a wide range and dead-zone-free voice pickup with Yealink’s Noise Proof technology, the CP960 is the perfect match for day-to-day business conference conversations.
● 5-inch color touch screen, modern metallic sliver-grey look
● Yealink Pentagon Meeting Room for comfortable and easy conferencing management
● Support a pair of the Yealink CPW90 Wireless Microphone to extend coverage and mobility
● Support for Star Connection with up to 3 Yealink CP960 models for large meeting HD broadcast and voice pickup
Pure and Powerful Sound Quality
The Yealink CP960 conference phone harness advanced acoustic technologies to make every audio conference experience amazingly clear and inspiring.
In combination with Yealink’s sophisticated HD voice technology, the Yealink CP960 immerses every conference participant in extraordinarily clear and balanced sound quality.
The performance-oriented phone faithfully reproduces voices for day-to-day business conferences.
Wide-range Voice Pickup, Dead-zone Free
● Featuring 20-foot 360-degree dead-zone-free voice pickup, the Yealink CP960 conference phone provides a full sound experience to both medium and large audio conferencing environments.
● A pair of Yealink wireless microphones utilizing Yealink’s DECT technology can increase voice pickup distance to 60 feet, allowing every meeting participant to be involved and clearly heard while optimizing mobility within the local meeting environment.
Yealink Noise Proof Technology for Smart and Powerful Noise Elimination
Yealink Noise Proof Technology is our noise reduction technology that frees business conversations from annoying noise to optimize conference efficiency and to minimize distractions.The Yealink Noise Proof technology includes two interrelated functions:
● During a conference, Noise Proof reduces constant background noise from sources such as typing, air conditioners, etc.;
● When a person is not speaking, Noise Proof automatically mutes the microphone(s) until the sound of a human voice is detected.
Ergonomic Design, Best-in-Class Experience
Stylish and professional, the CP960 features metallic sliver and a UV process design, bringing an upscale touch to any meeting room.
The five-inch high-resolution 1280x720 multi-touch screen puts fast and smooth controls at your fingertips.
The elegant hardware and software design adds simplicity and comfort to the business conference conversation.
Pentagon Meeting Room
● The CP960 creates a virtual meeting room user interface -- the Yealink Pentagon Meeting Room -- that mimics the sense of physical conferencing that demanding professionals expect.
● Offering up to five-party conferencing, the phone allows meeting organizers to create a meeting simply by sending invitations at a single touch to selected participants. Organizers can seamlessly invite or join participants without pausing or interrupting the ongoing conversation.
● Say goodbye to “who is speaking” -- the Yealink Active Speaker automatically displays the current speaker’s info on the screen.
Hybrid UC Meeting Enabled
The CP960 expertly enables the Hybrid UC Meeting with extraordinary clarity and convenience.
When using a soft phone on your PC (e.g., Skype for Business) or a mobile phone, you can route the call to the CP960 via the USB port or Bluetooth pairing to join the conference.
You can also route the call to the CP960 and then invite other parties to make a conference call.
With the CP960, boosting audio conferencing productivity has never been easier.
|Operating System||Android 5.1||Linux||Linux||RTK-E||Linux|
|LCD||5" 720 x 1280-pixel capacitive touch screen||3.1" 248 x 120-pixel graphical LCD||3.1" 248 x 120-pixel graphical LCD||2.7" 192 x 64-pixel graphical LCD|
|USB Port (2.0 Compliant)||2||1||x||1|
|USB 2.0 Micro-B Device Port||1(Connect to PC)||x||1 (Connect to PC)||x|
|Wired MIC||2 (Optional)||0||x||x||x|
|Wireless MIC||2 (Optional)||2||x||x||√|
|3.5 mm Jack||1||x||x||1|
|Wide-Band Codecs||G.722， G722.1C，Opus||G.722， G722.1C，Opus||Opus, G.722||G.722|
|Narrow-Band Codecs||G.711(A/µ), G726, G729, G723, iLBC||G.711(A/µ), G726, G729, G723, iLBC||G.711(A/µ), G.726, G.729, iLBC||G.711 (A/µ), G.729AB, iLBC|
|Built-In 3-Microphone Array||√||√||√||√|
|Yealink Noise Proof Technology||√||√||√||x|
|Built-In PoE||IEEE 802.3af||IEEE 802.3af||x||IEEE 802.3af|
|Built-In Bluetooth||Bluetooth 4.0||Bluetooth 4.0||Bluetooth 4.0 (For mobile phone)||x|
|Recording||√ (Via USB flash drive)||√ (Via USB flash drive)||√ (Via Micro SD card)||√ (Via USB flash drive)|
|Create meeting directly||√||x||x||x|
|Yealink Active Speaker||√||x||x||x|
|Hybrid UC Meeting||√||√||√||x|
|PSTN||x||x||√||x||√ (Via Yealink CPN10)|
|Star Connection||√ ( up to 4 units)||x||x||x|
|Flyer||CP960 Flyer||Yealink Audio Conferencing Solution Flyer|
|Use Case Intro||Yealink Conference Phones-Use Case Intro|
For more complete product documentation, click Here”
Yealink is tailored for the enterprise one-stop video conferencing solutions
As the world's leading provider of UC terminal solutions, the global TOP2 SIP telephone provider, Yilian company to provide enterprises with one-stop video conferencing solutions, flexible to meet the needs of small and medium enterprises self-built and cloud solutions to help SMEs enjoy high quality , Easy to use, easy to expand the efficient video communication collaboration.
* Filling in the application form gives you the chance to get a free trial；
* After receiving your application for trial, we will have someone to contact you, please keep the mobile phone unblocked；
* Since the number of free trial places is limited, we will follow the "first come, first served" policy and apply for a trial request. Please apply as soon as possible；
* The final interpretation of this activity is owned by Xiamen billion joint networking technology Limited by Share Ltd. If you have any questions, you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for consultation.