Solutions for RingCentral
Solutions for RingCentral
Yealink and RingCentral,
working together to bring RingCentral Rooms experience to every space
In 2014, RingCentral launched the Yealink DECT product, W52P, which was immediately welcomed into the market, and thus began the close collaboration and partnership between RingCentral and Yealink.
As the No.1 Global SIP Phone provider, Yealink has been dedicated to providing high-quality hardware and services to RingCentral in both SIP desk phones and DECT products, helping RingCentral achieve greater success in the market and to its customers.
Yealink and the RingCentral product team have been working closely in an effort to provide RingCentral customers with more hardware options and have made great progress since 2020. Now Yealink is excited to announce that we have extended our collaboration through building a new partnership with RingCentral Rooms.
RingCentral Rooms turns any room into a conference room and the new Yealink appliance solutions are optimized for the RingCentral platform, bringing an integrated meeting room experience that is easy to use, deploy, and manage.
We look forward to delivering our customers a smarter and simpler meeting experience, fulfilling their needs in an ever-changing work environment.
Executive Vice President, Products and Engineering, at RingCentral
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud enterprise unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
Demo Application for RingCentral Hardware Opportunities
1. Prospective customers can get Yealink devices directly from Yealink before making the financial decision to purchase;
2. Response from Yealink within 24 hours for any technical support inquiries;
3. Enhance your customer’s (not customers’) experience with Yealink’s professional audio and video devices optimized for RingCentral.
How to Apply Demos：
1. Complete the demo request form below;
2. Yealink will provide an email response within 24 hours;
3. Demo units shipped for POC or demo purposes must have a minimum of 500 Yealink devices quoted in the Opportunity