Yealink (Stock Code: 300628) is a global-leading provider of Unified Communication & Collaboration Solutions specialized in video conferencing, voice communications, and collaboration, dedicated to helping every person and organization embrace the power of "Easy Collaboration, High Productivity".
With best-in-class quality, innovative technology, and user-friendly experiences, Yealink is one of the best providers in more than 140 countries and regions, ranks No.1 in the global market share of IP Phone, and is the Top 5 leader in the video conferencing market (Frost & Sullivan, 2021).
- Yealink ranks NO.1 in Global IP&SIP Phone Market & Top5 Video Conferencing Shipments
- Yealink establishes strategic cooperation with Tencent Cloud, Sony China and China Telecom
- Yealink ranks No.1 in Global Open SIP Desktop Phone Shipments
- Yealink (300628) is listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange ChiNext board
- Yealink establishes strategic cooperation with top operators such as Verizon, AT&T, British Telecom, KPN, Proximus, and Vodafone
- Yealink’s video conferencing system is released
- Yealink becomes a Microsoft global strategic partner
- Yealink becomes one of the top 2 global SIP phone providers
- R&D center opens in Hangzhou
- Yealink becomes China’s top SIP phone provider
- Yealink becomes the world's top USB phone supplier
- Yealink is established