EHS35 - Wireless Headset Adapter
The new and advanced Yealink Headset Adapter EHS35 provides a technical interface between your desk phones and a compatible Yealink wireless headset.
The unit is easy to install, simply connect
the EHS35 to the RJ9 (4P4C) headset. Its plug-and-play effectively allows you remotely control your
Yealink T3X phone calls, including answering, rejecting, holding, muting, hanging up, switching between multiple calls, and adjusting the volume. When using the EHS35 with Yealink/Avaya/Poly/Snom/
Grandstream/Fanvil desktop phone, it can provide audio but without remote control feature.
It is specially designed to ensure maximum productivity in business applications such as receptions
and call centers and is ideal for the Corporate, Financial, Health, Government, Educational, Industrial,
and SME/SoHo market sectors.
● Plug and play
● Easy to use
● Support Yealink WH62/WH63 headset only
● Compatible with IP Phone:
1) Yealink IP phones (T3X) with remote control feature
2) Yealink (T4X/T5X)/Avaya/Poly/Snom/Grandstream/Fanvil desktop phone without remote control feature
* Remote control feature: answer, reject, hold, mute, hang up, switch between multiple calls, and adjust the volume.