Ultra Lightweight Design
With full capability, the UH34 only weights 82.5g for the Mono and 118g for the Dual, which is 10%-30% lighter than other headsets in the same range. The extremely lightweight design enables all-day wearing comfortable without pressure.
All Day Wearing Comfort
Designed with replaceable soft Leatherette (UH34) and foamy (UH34 Lite) ear cushions, the headset can softly cover
the ear and support long conference calls, which keeps you enjoying supreme comfort all the time.
Flexible Plug-and-Play Connectivity
Runs right out of the box, a USB plug-and-play setup makes the connectivity to PC at ease. You can enjoy a reliable call experience with soft clients. Perfect match with Yealink IP phones give you optimized audio quality.
Intuitive Control Unit
In-line call controller with LED indicators, making managing of calls easy. You can answer and end calls quickly and easily, control volume and mute the line directly from the control unit.
More Connection Options through Other UH34 Editions:
· 3.5mm Jack
High-Quality Audio Experience
Made for calls and music, UH34/UH34 Lite is kitted out with a high signal-to-noise ratio speaker and independent cavity design. The passive noise cancellation creates a richer and clearer conversation with reduced background noise.
Compatible with Your Needs
Universally compatible to work with common calling applications across almost all platforms and operating systems, Yealink Headsets are ready for your business and professional communication from the moment you start with.
*Check the full compatibility list in the Headset Compatibility Center
Proven to be reliable, and integrated with Yealink USB Connect Software, the Yealink Device Management Platform/Cloud Service made it easy to manage the devices.
Get the best solution for your organization and specific use case. Our experts can advise on products, compatibility, and UC deployments.
Apply for a free trial
We offer free headsets for companies of 500+ employees, who are replacing their current headsets or have a new project. T&Cs apply.
Terms & Conditions
Submitting the request form does not guarantee inclusion in the free trial program. Yealink reserves the right to review the requirements and decline entrance or request further information.
1. The offer is available to organizations deploying 100 headsets or more.
2. The offer is valid for companies piloting, deploying, or using Unified Communications platforms or Contact Center solutions.
3. The offer is limited to one trial agreement per company location per country and not valid for partners and resellers.
4. The offer is valid until December 31, 2021.
5. The offer is subject to availability. Yealink reserves the right to cancel the promotion or vary the terms and conditions without notice.
6. Maximum number of free trial headsets*:
Up to 3 for deployments of 100 to 250 headsets
Up to 5 for deployments of 250+ headsets
7. Submission of false, incorrect, misleading, or fraudulent information may result in disqualification.