SIP-T20P IP Phone
Yealink hereby informs you that SIP-T20P IP Phone has been discontinued since January 1, 2015. After the date, the order for new product would not be accepted.
Yealink does not intend to pursue new feature development on SIP-T20P IP Phone. But Yealink follows industry standard practices regarding the support of its software for discontinued (EOL) products. Consistent with such standards, Yealink will continue to offer support and after-sale service.
The general policy guidelines are:
Yealink will offer up to 5 years of Technical Support from the End of Life.
(1) For the first year from the End of Life, Yealink will offer the full support, including HW/SW Technical Support, Apply Existing SW Bug Fixes, New Non-Critical SW Bug Fixes, New Critical SW Bug Fixes and New Security Fixes.
(2) For the second year till, and including, the fifth year from the End of Life, Yealink will attempt to provide SW bug fixes. In the EOL support phase, an SW upgrade of the product to a newer existing release will also be seen as providing a fix to the SW bug. Providing a fix may not be possible in some cases due to limitation on hardware or software architecture, and Yealink in its sole discretion will determine what fixes, if any, will be provided.
(3) Yealink will not offer any New Features/Enhancements support from the End of Life.
(4) Spares or replacement parts for hardware will be available depending on your local distributors. Please contact your local Yealink distributors for HW Technical Support and HW Repair and Return (subject to inventory availability). The local Yealink distributors will provide you the corresponding HW support in accordance with Yealink Return Materials Authorization (RMA) process.
(5) Since the sixth year from the End of Life, Yealink will not offer any Support.
Although every effort will be made to support End of Life products in accordance with our End of Life Policy, Yealink reserves the right to change its Policy as it deems appropriate. Yealink will announce any changes to the End of Life Policy through the Yealink Website at Yealink EOL Products and we encourage you to visit this site regularly as it contains useful information regarding Yealink's end-of-life program.
Yealink would like to advise that you move your product to the newer product in order to continue and enjoy Yealink’s high level service. The recommended superseding solution to the SIP-T20P IP Phone is SIP-T21(P) E2, which offers functionally richer technology.
Yealink hopes that the end of sales of SIP-T20P IP Phone will not affect the existing service relationship and service quality. We are consistently dedicated to providing you with other excellent products and services. If you have any questions regarding this discontinuation, please contact your appropriate Yealink sales representative or your local distributors.
Thanks for your continued support for Yealink!
Yealink Network Technology Co.,Ltd.
All right reserved.