Xiamen, China - September 27, 2019 - Yealink, the global leading provider of enterprise communication and collaboration solutions, today announces that the new firmware for Yealink Audio Devices certified by Microsoft Teams is released, along with some new features as below:
1. Support CAP
2. Support Dark Theme
3. Support Ringing Multiple Incoming calls
4. Support IP Phone policies
Meanwhile, we also fixed some bugs remained in the last firmware:
1. Ring Back Tone may still be heard in Teams App after cancelling the outgoing call.
2. Mute LED on the device may not be reset when a second call is placed.
3. Call Notification may not be updated after you handle it if there are two notifications displayed on the screen.
4. Teams App may not ring but get a missed call notification when Teams Desktop Client user calls Teams App user (device).
5. The cached credentials of the last sign-in may be still used for the next time when you sign into the Teams app.
Yealink strongly recommend that all users upgrade your phones with the latest firmware, that you can enjoy richer functions and better user experience. You can find the firmware from http://support.yealink.com/ or access links as below:
Yealink (Stock Code: 300628) is a global brand that specializes in video conferencing, voice communications and collaboration solutions with best-in-class quality, innovative technology and user-friendly experience. As one of the best providers in more than 140 countries and regions, Yealink ranks No.1 in the global market share of SIP phone shipments (Global IP Desktop Phone Growth Excellence Leadership Award Report, Frost & Sullivan, 2018). For more information, please visit: www.yealink.com.
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube