1. Program Objective
The Yealink Opportunity Registration Program is designed to reward Yealink Partners that actively identify, develop, and secure new business opportunities in targeted market segments. It will also enable Yealink to fully engage in projects and protect the presales investments of Yealink Partners. Yealink provides Opportunity Registration System (Hereinafter referred to as “ORS”) for our Partners to register and manage their opportunities.
2. Period of Validity
January.01, 2018-December.31, 2018
3. Eligible Objects
Yealink Global Partners including SI/Reseller/Distributor (exclude China)
4. Definition of Project Opportunities
The program rewards and protects Partners that generate new business for Yealink in (including but not limited to) the following sub-vertical markets:
• Call Center
• Public Institution
• Enterprises or Agencies (excluding SMB)
5. Program Process
The applicant shall register an opportunity on https://ors.yealink.com
. Then the appropriate Yealink sales representative will receive the opportunity and secure it.
a. If you are a new user, please register an account first,
please log in http://ors.yealink.com
to register reseller/SI account.
b. For distributor, Yealink will create account for each distributor.
All registered opportunities will be verified by the Yealink Regional Sales Manager and Sales Director on “ORS”. The Applicant will receive a notification regarding project approval or rejection within 48 hours.
The opportunity deal must be outlined in the POS Report in order for Yealink to check the authenticity of project and purchasing quantity. And the reward will be offset by the Distributor’s next payment.
SI/reseller will receive the reward through Yealink Distributor when he won the previously registered opportunity.
1) For opportunities that are registered in advance and approved by Yealink,SI/Resellers will earn reward of 1% of the purchase price after winning the project.
2) In general, Partners who registered the opportunity has the priority to obtain support from Yealink.
3) In the case that Yealink has actuallyoffereddiscounted price support for opportunities, at more than 5% (for entry level products), or more than 7%(for high end products), the 1% discounted price support described in Clause 6.1 will not be offered additionally.
4) If some countries have localized Project Report Program/ Policy, please take the localized version as standard. Partners can contact your Yealink sales representative for details.
Note: Entry level products refer to products whose purchase price is less than $60.
High end products refer to products whose purchase price is more than $60.
Yealink Network Technology Co., Ltd.
Date: January 1, 2018