1. What information do we collect?
We collect Personal information from you and store and use it to provide better services. If you do not provide us with your personal information, we may be unable to provide you with some or all of the Services.
a) Information you give us. Many of our services require you to sign up for a Yealink Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, company information or location information to store with your account.
b) Information we get from your use of our services. Yealink automatically collects on our server logs certain information about your device and the application you used through cookies, web beacon and other ways. This information may include such things as your device name, operating system, hardware, application version, language preferences, device version, device ID (IMEI, ESN, MEID and SN), geo-location such as the city from which your computer or device is connecting to the Internet, network ID of service provider, IP address, etc.
2. How we use this information?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes during our services:
● Providing you with services and technical support;
● For fraud prevention, internal operations, legal compliance, and other public and security related purposes;
● For administration and improvement of the Products and Services;
● Providing you with updates and upgrades for the Products and Services;
● For the Products and Services investigation.
3. How we disclose this information?
Yealink does not trade, rent or sell customer or user information to unaffiliated companies. We share your information with our business partners, service vendors, authorized third party agents and contractors, your organization’s account administrators, and Yealink affiliates for the purposes mentioned above. For example, we may disclose your personal information in connection with the following:
● We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Yealink when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
● We use various companies, including some of our affiliates, as service providers which process data and perform other functions on our behalf, such as Email service providers, data analysis vendors, business information providers, merchants and vendors engaged for the purpose of managing, administering or executing an Activity, and other agents, vendors, advertisers, consultants. We may share your information with these companies, and these companies are authorized to use your personal information only as is necessary to provide these services to us. These companies do not have the right to share your information with anyone else for any purpose. Unless it is required by laws, we, Yealink, will not undertake any responsibility for any acts or omissions by the third parties.
4. How do we retain, store and protect this information?
The security of your personal information is important to us. We use appropriate physical, management, and technical measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss. For example, we use cryptographic technologies for information confidentiality, protection mechanisms to prevent attacks, and access control mechanisms to permit only authorized access to your personal information. We also provide training on security and privacy protection for employees to raise their awareness of personal information protection. We will retain your personal information only as needed for the purposes stated in this Policy, unless otherwise required by law or necessity. Yealink is committed to protecting your personal data, but please note that no security measure is perfect.
5. Emails and Messages we send to you
a) Emails and Messages
We may send you Email, news or messages when you are using our services. If you do not want to receive these messages, you can select “Unsubscribe” on your device following the instructions in the Email we send to you.
b) Service Notifications
We may send you the notifications related to our services when required (for example, we are temporarily out of service because of system maintenance). This kind of service notification cannot be unsubscribed since it is not a promotional message.
6. Third-Party Providers and Their Services
To ensure a positive user experience, you may receive contents or web links from third parties other than Yealink and its partners ("third parties"). Yealink does not have the right to control such third parties, but you can choose whether to use the links, view the contents and/or access the products or services provided by third parties.
Yealink cannot control the privacy practices and information protection policies of third parties, who are not subject to this Policy. When you submit personal information to such a third party, please read and refer to the privacy protection policy of the third party.
The Products and Services are not directed toward children under 18 years, nor do we knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children without requiring that the child seek prior parental consent, as required by applicable law. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to submit any personally identifiable information to Yealink. If we accidently collect information of children under 18 years of age, we will delete the data as soon as possible after you make us aware of same by emailing us.
8. Changes to This Policy