The Yealink SIP-T56A is a simple-to-use smart media phone that provides an enriched HD audio experience for business professionals. This all-new smart media phone enables productivity-enhancing visual communication with the ease of a standard phone. Based on Android 5.1.1 operating system, the SIP-T56A features a seven-inch fixed multi-point touch screen, integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR, and it is coupled with a built-in web browser, calendar, recorder and more, which also support the installation of third-party applications for business customization. The Yealink SIP-T5 Smart Media Phone Series strikes an exquisite balance between simplicity and sophistication, offering an all-in-one communications solution for today's busy executives, managers and teleworkers.
Effortless Business Customization
• Based on the Android OS, the phones feature great capabilities that integrate seamlessly with third-party applications. Officially supported apps include BroadSoft Communicator, Skype, Skype for Business and Zoom Meeting.
• Support for Yealink’s SDK (Software Development Kit) allows service providers and Yealink to work together to strengthen and deepen integration and to jointly develop app features on the phone. Help improve communication efficiency by lowering the learning curve, providing more features and unifying user experiences.
Enhanced HD Video and Voice for Exceptionally Clear Communication
• T5S Smart Media Phones deliver crystal-clear immersive conversations thanks to Optima HD voice and Yealink Noise Proof technology that effectively eliminate non-human background noise.
• The T58V and the T58A support HD video communication with Yealink’s CAM50 (optional on the T58A). In addition to an adjustable seven-inch touchscreen interface, the phones enable users to access lifelike video calls easily and to adjust the viewing angle flexibly. Increase communication productivity by making every conversation clear, comfortable and focused.
One-touch Operation and Control
• Yealink Smart Media Phones feature a seven-inch capacitive touch-screen for smooth and delightful operation and control. The intuitive touchscreen enables users to access to and manage the telephony features with a simple touch of the screen.
• The phones offer multiple adjustable elements, including an adjustable screen and camera on T58V(A), and a two-angle stand on T56A. This flexbility accomodates a user’s preferred viewing angle and base height, and integrates into variety of usage scenarios.
Deliver Versatility with Deep IP Intercom Integration
Customers can enjoy a high ROI by making the phone a two-in-one tool for both business collaboration and for door monitoring and unlocking. Versatile and smart, the T58V and T58A integrate with IP video intercom systems from major vendors in the market, including 2N, Baudisch and CyberData. Deliver true ROI and cost-efficiency to customers.
Advanced features include:
• Visitor preview before picking up the phone;
• One-touch door open (with or without answering the phone);
• Easy monitoring by connecting via the video intercom or video surveillance, a setup that is ideal for warehouses and logistics.
|Model||SIP-T53||SIP-T53W||SIP-T54W||SIP-T57W||T58A||T58A with Camera||VP59|
|Operating System||Linux Based||Linux Based||Linux Based||Linux Based||Android 5.1||Android 5.1||Android 7.1|
|LCD display||3.7" 360 x 160 Pixels Graphical Display||3.7" 360 x 160 Pixels Graphical Display||4.3" 480 x 272 Pixels Color Display||7" 800 x 480 Pixels Color Display||7" 1024 x 600 Capacitive Touch Screen||7" 1024 x 600 Capacitive Touch Screen||8" 1280 x 800 Capacitive Touch Screen|
|Memory Keys||21 (3 Pages of 7 Keys)||21 (3 Pages of 7 Keys)||27 (3 Pages of 9 Keys)||29 Touch Keys||27 Touch Keys||27 Touch Keys||27 Touch Keys|
|USB Port (2.0 Compliant)||1||1||1||1||2||2||2|
|Ethernet Port||Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet||Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet||Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet||Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet||Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet||Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet||Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet|
|Handset Port (RJ-9)||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Headset Port (RJ-9)||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
(Accessory, purchased separately)
|Yealink EXP50||Yealink EXP50||Yealink EXP50||Yealink EXP50||Yealink EXP50||Yealink EXP50||x|
|External Yealink AC Adapter (Optional)||AC 100~240V Input and DC 5V/1.2A Output||AC 100~240V Input and DC 5V/1.2A Output||AC 100~240V Input and DC 5V/2A Output||AC 100~240V Input and DC 5V/2A Output||AC 100~240V Input and DC 5V/2A Output||AC 100~240V Input and DC 5V/2A Output||AC 100~240V Input and DC 12V/1A Output|
|HD Voice||HD Handset, HD Speaker||HD Handset, HD Speaker||HD Handset, HD Speaker||HD Handset, HD Speaker||HD Handset, HD Speaker||HD Handset, HD Speaker||HD Handset, HD Speaker|
|Speakerphone||Full Duplex||Full Duplex||Full Duplex||Full Duplex||Full Duplex||Full Duplex||Full Duplex|
|Wideband Codec||G.722, Opus||G.722, Opus||G.722, Opus||G.722, Opus||G.722, Opus||G.722, Opus||G.722, Opus|
|Narrowband Codec||G.711(A/µ), G.729, G729A, G.726, G.723.1, iLBC||G.711(A/µ), G.729, G729A, G.726, G.723.1, iLBC||G.711(A/µ), G.729, G729A, G.726, G.723.1, iLBC||G.711(A/µ), G.729, G729A, G.726, G.723.1, iLBC||G.711(A/µ), G.729, G729A, G.726, G.723.1, iLBC||G.711(A/µ), G.729, G729A, G.726, G.723.1, iLBC||G.711(A/µ), G.729, G729A, G.726, G.723.1, iLBC|
|Yealink Noise Proof||x||x||x||x||√||√||√|
|Bluetooth||√(Via Yealink BT40)||Built-in Bluetooth 4.2||Built-in Bluetooth 4.2||Built-in Bluetooth 4.2||Built-in Bluetooth 4.2||Built-in Bluetooth 4.2||Built-in Bluetooth 4.2|
|Wi-Fi||√(Via Yealink WF40/WF50)||Built-in（2.4G and 5G）||Built-in（2.4G and 5G）||Built-in（2.4G and 5G）||Built-in（2.4G and 5G）||Built-in（2.4G and 5G）||Built-in（2.4G and 5G）|
|Foot Stand||1 Adjustable Angle||1 Adjustable Angle||1 Adjustable Angle||1 Adjustable Angle||1 Adjustable Angle||1 Adjustable Angle||1 Adjustable Angle|
|Corded-Cordless Phone (via DD10K)||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Door Phone Integration||X||X||X||X||√||√||√|
|Camera||X||X||X||X||X||2 Mega-pixel, Adjustable, Plug&Play||2 Mega-pixel, Adjustable, Plug&Play|
|Video Resolution||X||X||X||X||x||720p@30FPS HD||1080p@30FPS Full-HD|
|N-way Conferencing||5||5||10||10||10(up to 2 video calls)||10(up to 2 video calls)||10(up to 2 video calls)|
|5-way Video/Audio Mixed Conferencing||X||X||X||X||x||√||√|
|Flyer||T5 Smart Business Phone Series Flyer-English||T5 Smart Business Phone Series Flyer-French||T5 Smart Business Phone Series Flyer-Deutsch||T5 Smart Business Phone Series Flyer-Espanol|
|T5 Smart Business Phone Series Flyer-Italian|
|Datasheet||T56A Datasheet||T5 Series Datasheet|
|Use Case Intro||T5 Smart Business Phone Series Use Case Flyer|
For more complete product documentation, click Here”
Yealink is tailored for the enterprise one-stop video conferencing solutions
As the world's leading provider of UC terminal solutions, the global TOP2 SIP telephone provider, Yilian company to provide enterprises with one-stop video conferencing solutions, flexible to meet the needs of small and medium enterprises self-built and cloud solutions to help SMEs enjoy high quality , Easy to use, easy to expand the efficient video communication collaboration.
* Filling in the application form gives you the chance to get a free trial；
* After receiving your application for trial, we will have someone to contact you, please keep the mobile phone unblocked；
* Since the number of free trial places is limited, we will follow the "first come, first served" policy and apply for a trial request. Please apply as soon as possible；
* The final interpretation of this activity is owned by Xiamen billion joint networking technology Limited by Share Ltd. If you have any questions, you can send it to email@example.com for consultation.