VP530 IP Video Phone
End of Life Announcement for VP530 IP Phone
Yealink hereby informs you that VP530 IP Phone has been discontinued since November 30, 2015. After the date, the order for new product would not be accepted.
Yealink does not intend to pursue new feature development on VP530 IP Phone. But Yealink follows industry standard practices regarding the support of its software for discontinued (EOL) products. Consistent with such standards, Yealink will continue to offer support and after-sale service.
The general policy guidelines are:
Yealink will offer up to 5 years of Technical Support from the End of Life.
(1) For the first year from the End of Life, Yealink will offer the full support, including HW/SW Technical Support, Apply Existing SW Bug Fixes, New Non-Critical SW Bug Fixes, New Critical SW Bug Fixes and New Security Fixes.
(2) For the second year till, and including, the fifth year from the End of Life, Yealink will attempt to provide SW bug fixes. In the EOL support phase, an SW upgrade of the product to a newer existing release will also be seen as providing a fix to the SW bug. Providing a fix may not be possible in some cases due to limitation on hardware or software architecture, and Yealink in its sole discretion will determine what fixes, if any, will be provided.
(3) Yealink will not offer any New Features/Enhancements support from the End of Life.
(4) Spares or replacement parts for hardware will be available depending on your local distributors. Please contact your local Yealink distributors for HW Technical Support and HW Repair and Return (subject to inventory availability). The local Yealink distributors will provide you the corresponding HW support in accordance with Yealink Return Materials Authorization (RMA) process.
(5) Since the sixth year from the End of Life, Yealink will not offer any Support.
Although every effort will be made to support End of Life products in accordance with our End of Life Policy, Yealink reserves the right to change its Policy as it deems appropriate. Yealink will announce any changes to the End of Life Policy through the Yealink Website at Yealink EOL Products and we encourage you to visit this site regularly as it contains useful information regarding Yealink's end-of-life program.
Yealink would like to advise that you move your product to the newer product in order to continue and enjoy Yealink’s high level service. The recommended superseding solution to the VP530 IP Phone is SIP VP-T49G, which offers functionally richer technology. Besides, Yealink is still researching and developing a new middle-end IP video phone for you.
Yealink hopes that the end of sales of VP530 IP Phone will not affect the existing service relationship and service quality. We are consistently dedicated to providing you with other excellent products and services. If you have any questions regarding this discontinuation, please contact your appropriate Yealink sales representative or your local distributors.
Thanks for your continued support for Yealink!
Yealink Network Technology Co.,Ltd.
All right reserved.
Yealink is tailored for the enterprise one-stop video conferencing solutions
As the world's leading provider of UC terminal solutions, the global TOP2 SIP telephone provider, Yilian company to provide enterprises with one-stop video conferencing solutions, flexible to meet the needs of small and medium enterprises self-built and cloud solutions to help SMEs enjoy high quality , Easy to use, easy to expand the efficient video communication collaboration.
* Filling in the application form gives you the chance to get a free trial；
* After receiving your application for trial, we will have someone to contact you, please keep the mobile phone unblocked；
* Since the number of free trial places is limited, we will follow the "first come, first served" policy and apply for a trial request. Please apply as soon as possible；
* The final interpretation of this activity is owned by Xiamen billion joint networking technology Limited by Share Ltd. If you have any questions, you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for consultation.