Yealink Voice and Video Device Solutions for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
Yealink is tailored for the enterprise one-stop video conferencing solutions
As the world's leading provider of UC terminal solutions, the global TOP2 SIP telephone provider, Yilian company to provide enterprises with one-stop video conferencing solutions, flexible to meet the needs of small and medium enterprises self-built and cloud solutions to help SMEs enjoy high quality , Easy to use, easy to expand the efficient video communication collaboration.
* Filling in the application form gives you the chance to get a free trial；
* After receiving your application for trial, we will have someone to contact you, please keep the mobile phone unblocked；
* Since the number of free trial places is limited, we will follow the "first come, first served" policy and apply for a trial request. Please apply as soon as possible；
* The final interpretation of this activity is owned by Xiamen billion joint networking technology Limited by Share Ltd. If you have any questions, you can send it to email@example.com for consultation.
Broad-range | Reliable | Future-proof
● Yealink’s broad range of audio and video device solutions cover scenarios from personal and team collaboration to huddle rooms and large conference rooms.
● Flexible device compatibility with both Skype for Business and Teams secures your future investment during migration.
Important Device Considerations and Requirements
Deploy and manage
Why choose Yealink device solutions for Microsoft
Help Microsoft/SIs to do more for less
Right and broad choices
For multiple scenarios and fit any budget
• Voice and video devices from entry to premium level, flexible enough to fit any budget. Meet needs of various business users and scenarios.
• For MVC series, up to four wired or wireless microphones and multiple video cameras options ensure coverage of conference whether with two or 20 participants.
• Ideal for both small and large rooms space utilization.
Global delivery, simplify deploy and manage
Easier for global customers to select and deploy
• Mini-PC and eight-inch Console(touch pad) are separated in Skype room systems (SRS).
• All-in-one product that offers plug-and-play ease. For video solution, optional wireless and wired microphone packages keep work space uncluttered.
• Core products developed by Yealink and working as an integrated total solution, permit optimal device compatibility and minimize breakdown risks.
Help to increase team collaboration
Superior audio and video performance
Enjoy collaboration easily
• Range of HD and wide-angle cameras ideal for any size conference room with two or 20 participants.
• For MVC series, connect up to four wired beamforming array microphones, featuring 20 feet(6m) 360-degree voice pickup technology. Optional wireless and wired microphone packages.
• Optima HD voice and Yealink Noise Proof Technology.
High quality SFB/Teams ready devices
Consistent SFB/Teams experience
• Embedded with the SFB/Teams application for a consistent user interface and workflow.
• Low learning costs and highly restore SFB/Teams user usage habits.
• Secure customers’ investment and project opportunities. Flexible upgradability of device application (Teams or SFB) for customers.
Wireless and instant content sharing
With low learning cost
• The screen share adapter integrates HDMI and mini-DP input ports.
• Support built-in wireless of dedicated network.
• Just plug-and-play and start sharing content with a single click.
Product Portfolio at a Glance
Voice device solutions for Microsoft
Conference phone for huddle
Entry-to-mid level phones for
common area and call center
Mid-level android phone for
Premium android phone for
* Apart from the Skype for Business IP phones (T4S series), the audio devices (T56A, T58A, CP960) can be upgraded from Skype for Business to Teams.
T56A, T58A and CP960 phones are now certified for Microsoft Teams.
Video device solutions for Microsoft
|Personal desk, open work space||Huddle / Phone room||Small-to-medium room||Medium-to-large room|
* Apart from the Microsoft Teams video devices (VP59, VC200), the MVC series (Skype Room Systems) are compatible with both Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams.
Choose the right device for your workplace?
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact one of Yealink Microsoft experts via UCinfo@yealink.com
Bring the Microsoft Teams experience to every space and user
Corporate Vice President, Office 365 at Microsoft Corp.
Whitepaper: Succeeding with Skype for Business: Selecting the Right Endpoints
Many of these organizations are opting to harness the power of Microsoft's latest UC platform, Skype for Business, to achieve these goals. As part of a successful transition to Skype for Business, selecting and deploying endpoints that best match user requirements is critically important.download
Yealink Skype for Business/ Office365 phone: how we help channel partners to win SMEs
What factors are driving SMEs to choose UCaaS and IP phones endpoint? What makes Yealink Skype for Business/Office365 IP phones solution valuable for SMEs? This webinar will answer the key question.Click to review!
Yealink Partner Portal for Skype for Business
The Yealink Partner Portal delivers easy-to-find, personalized sales tools and resources to provide fast and collaborative sales engagement, training, demand generation and business management experience.LEARN MORE
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – Journey to Microsoft Teams
Need assistance with choosing endpoint devices for Microsoft? Upgrading to Teams or replacing Lync phone edition(LPE) devices? How will Yealink phone solutions work with Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams? This FAQ including answers to those questions.
Transition for Lync Phone Edition (LPE) customers:
Replacing Lync phone edition(LPE) devices including: Polycom CX series, HP, Mitel and Aastra.Learn More
Yealink Skype for Business T4G series (Microsoft certified devices)
T4G series product materials to set up phone and know how to use it. (Datasheet, firmware, setup & maintenance documents, user guide, etc.)Please click here